woensdag 14 januari 2009

Pink skies, white lies.




Hello everyone!
I've been terribly busy with school these days. I've had one test today, tomorrow I'll have three (!) and friday one too. And for next week and the week after next week I have many tests planned too, plus lots of homework. But learning isn't the only thing I've done; also bought some nice things, and I finally uploaded the pictures of the dyed cardigan.

By the way; the title is about the upper picture. The skie is pink. (: ( whoaa, you didn't notice already, did you? HAH x3 ) And the 'white lies', because the picture is a little bit photoshopped. But the sky was pink already though. (:

My little sister torn the instructions in pieces, so it was a real puzzle to find out how to dye the cardigan.
O.o It was supposed to become navy blue. Here I dyed it TWICE. It's propably because it's 49% polyster, but still a pity. ): Though I like the grey. I still have to sew the new black buttons on.

A lace headband. Very crappy picture but i't shows the fabric well.
Bracelet.

And a forecast jeans jacket for summer. ^^
And now I'm going to watch a brand new episode of WhoWhatWear TV and take a shower.
xxx.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten